Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Guest bedroom and funny quotes

Yesterday was a rough day at school, so I did what any girl would do to ease the pain of the day: I went shopping! I've been wanting to do something different with my guest room for a while now, and I found the perfect thing at Ross. I got this awesome comforter, RL sheets, and the cute down throw pillow all for less than $60! Then I moved some decor around from other areas of the house and I think I got the perfect combination! I love it; the only thing that would be better is if I would paint the walls. I'm just afraid that if I did that I would open a can of worms and decide to paint every room in the house!









Yes. I know I need to iron the wrinkles out of the comforter and bed skirt, I just havent gotten to that yet :)

I also have some funny quotes from the end-of-the-year book pages that we are working on in my 1st grade class. Most of the students said something about me in their page, which was very enlightening! While most of the comments were sweet - Mrs. White is the best teacher, Mrs. White is pretty, I love Mrs. White's class, etc., a couple stood out:

E: Mrs. White is sometimes angry.
A: Mrs. White is pretty nice. She is usually annoyed with us, but she's still a nice teacher.

They really do pick up on everything, don't they???

No comments: