Sunday, February 14, 2010

A (kind of) Update

Howdy, all!

Kevin and I have been super busy lately, so I apologize for the lack of updates. There are some (great) things going on with us that we are not quite ready to talk about, but we will be soon. So stay tuned.

As many of you know, on Thursday it snowed here! In Fort Worth (where we are now living with Kevin's mom), we got almost 12 inches of snow! It was crazy. Kevin and I built an awesome snowman; I thought you might like to see it :)









We played in the snow for about 5 minutes at school on Thursday, just long enough to let the kids create some memories! We had a blast and took some adorable pictures. Unfortunately I cannot share them with you because of confidentiality issues, but I love them!

I learned a valuable lesson that day: When surrounded by 23 eight-year-olds, do NOT throw the first snowball. Under any circumstances. Let's just say it wasn't pretty for me. I ended up tripping and falling, and as I laid in the snow they continued to pelt me with snowballs as I screamed for mercy.

Later that day we had our Valentine's party. It was a loud, chaotic, fun day. I love those.

I'm going to write again later this week when I have some more time and share some things with you. Until then, have a fantastic week!

No comments: