Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jaxon Kicking, Punching, and Rolling (25 + 4 Weeks)

Tonight Jaxon was going crazy! I think it must be because of the awesome dinner that Kevin and I had tonight :)

Anyway, he was doing much more before I finally got my camera out (that's how it always is), but I managed to get some kicks, punches, and rolls on camera!

He has been rolling (at least I think that's what he's doing) a lot lately, especially after I eat - which tends to make me a little nauseous. But it's also very cool.

I also got some great news today from HR - they have approved my FMLA even though I am coming up 19 days short of a full year of employment at Jaxon's due date. This is a huge relief because I was worried about losing my benefits among other things. Namely my job. I'm still only taking 5 weeks off (6 with Spring Break), but this allows me to be out sick before then if needed, or to take extra time if I decide to. Before, I was trying to meet the hours of employment clause and coming up VERY close.

Anyway, here's the video!



Have a wonderful weekend - TGIF!

No comments: