Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Decorations!

This weekend has been another weekend full of projects! Yesterday, Kevin put in a utility sink in our laundry room. While he worked on that I ran several errands and got ready for a house full of friends to watch the Aggie football game (WHOOP!). Then after church today we noticed that the sink was leaking, so he spent more time working on that. Then he mounted the dresser mirror (finally) in one of our upstairs rooms and hung a full length mirror in our bathroom. He says he's NOT doing anything around the house next weekend!

Anyway, while he worked today I put away our fall decorations and got out our Christmas ones! I know you may think it's early, but the next week is going to be really crazy and I wanted to take advantage of the time I had to do it. Plus I was really excited! Here are some pictures:

Our Tree:


My new favorite ornament:








A pic of the whole room, plus a tired dog and some misplaced boots:




I made these snowmen with my third graders last year in RISD:


Entry:


Front Door:


I didn't put up as much this year as I have in the past because I wanted to go light. I figure by the time I have to put all of this stuff away I'll be about 35 weeks pregnant!

______________________________________________________________________________

Kevin and I are so excited because tomorrow we will get to see our little man up close and personal in our 4D ultrasound! I'm hoping and praying that he will be cooperative and show us his little face. It's going to be hard(er) to sleep tonight! I'll share the photos tomorrow evening. Have a great night!

No comments: