Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Maternity Pictures - 1/15/11!!!

This last Saturday my good friend (and roommate) from college came out to our neighborhood to shoot some belly pictures and some sweet pictures of Kevin and me in our last couple of weeks as a family of two. Her name is Katy and she is incredibly talented! This was her first maternity shoot ever and the pictures are amazing.

We were nervous because it rained all week and even off and on on Saturday morning. But the rain cleared out just long enough to allow us to get outside and get a lot of good shots with a good cloudy sky. It was actually a perfect morning, despite being a little bit chilly. Enough words! I'll just share a few of my favorite pictures with you.







































Umm...Okay I realize that was more than "a few." I just have too many favorites and once I started uploading I just couldn't stop!

No comments: