Saturday, April 28, 2012

Kevin and I recently decided that our Acadia was too much car for us and we needed to downsize. It looked like for the price range we were shooting for that I was going to end up with a 2006 or 2007 Explorer in Eddie Bauer or Limited edition. We have test driven them for about a week now and I have just been really disappointed. Then we found a 2010 Ford Edge in our price range, miraculously! It is a year newer and has 5K less miles than my Acadia. It has bluetooth, MP3 sterio, dual headrest DVD players, and plenty of cargo space. It's a safe and beautiful car and I am so happy with it! Plus, we are in the process of selling my Acadia (people at the bank as we speak) for $10K more than we owe on it, so that money goes straight to the bank. And we cut our monthly payments in less than half! I feel so good about our decision, even though I will really miss my Acadia! Here are some pictures:

No comments: