Sunday, April 1, 2012

Sunday Update

It's been a couple of weeks since I have written. I usually try to update on Sundays but last week I was sick with a stomach virus. Jaxon picked it up at day care the week after Spring Break and came down with it Wednesday night. I stayed home with him on Thursday and then got sick myself on Saturday night (a week ago). Kevin caught it on Tuesday. I am relieved to say that we are virus-free FINALLY!

On to happier news!

This has been a great weekend for us! On Saturday morning Jaxon slept until 10:00 and then we got up and had breakfast. We went down to our neighborhood's Easter festival, but were disappointed when we were 5 minutes too late to meet the Easter Bunny and get a picture. We did manage to get a few pics of Jaxon in his Easter tie, though he was not really cooperative. Most of the pictures are blurry because he was constantly in motion.







This afternoon we wanted to spend some time outside since it was so pretty, so we filled up Jaxon's new little pool, opened his sand table, pulled out our washer boards, and had some fun in the sun! Jaxon wore 70 spf sunscreen, and Kevin and I got sunburned. Later, Kevin grilled sausage-dogs and Jaxon ate the whole thing!

Here are some pictures from our day:





















And here is a video of Jaxon's backyard adventures!

No comments: