Thursday, July 19, 2012

Just a Quick Update

Not much has been going on with us lately, besides the fact that Houston has had rain every day for like two straight weeks and there is flooding everywhere! Needless to say, we have not been enjoying the pool lately and my tan has taken a major hit, sadly.

Jaxon is with my parents in San Antonio for a couple of days while I get my home project done. That's right, I am FINALLY painting my kitchen! Those of you who have been to my house in the last, hmm I don't know, YEAR... have seen a paint swatch signifying my plan to paint. Well it's finally DONE! And I love it. Here are some pictures:






I love it!

I took Jaxon to San Antonio on Monday and spent a couple of days with my family before I came home without him yesterday. On the way there, he had his first Happy Meal!


Once we were there, he loved spending time with his Mammaw, Pappaw, and Great Big Mom. Here he is snuggled up with his puppy and GBM.



While there, Jaxon and I went to Once Upon a Child with Mammaw to pick up a few things for Fall and Winter. The San Antonio location by my parents' house is so AWESOME. I found a bunch of things but I put some back because I didn't want to spend too much. Once I checked out, I realized that they were ALL 70% OFF!!!! Needless to say, I went back and grabbed everything that I had put back, and more. I ended up spending less than $30 for all of these things! Not pictured are a pair of khaki cargo pants, a goat phys ed shirt (cute bc J loves goats), an Old Navy hoodie, and a green Gap logo shirt.


I know this post is going backwards and all over the place, so I'm sorry about that. But before we went to San Antonio, here are a couple of things that Jaxon has been up to.

Going for a joy ride with his neighbor Ashley

Forecasting sunny weather

Playing hide and seek

Rockin the hair gel to church

He's a busy boy!

No comments: