Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Week with Mammaw...And a Visit with Granny and Grandaddy!

Let me preface by saving that I am a little behind on my blogs, so I am going to try to catch up while Jaxon is napping.

A couple of weeks ago, my mom came to stay for a week! My dad brought her one weekend and then came back to pick her up the next, so we got to have two visits with him as well. While Mammaw was here, I had a lot of professional development to get out of the way for the summer (while I had a sitter for baby J). I also got my annual well-woman visit taken care of, so it was a very productive week. I couldn't have done it without her, and Jaxon was in Mammaw heaven!

On Tuesday I had nothing that had to be done, so we took a day trip to Bryan to visit Granny and Grandaddy. It was really fun! Jaxon picked tomatoes, played with everyone, and then REALLY enjoyed a delicious dinner of pork chops, green peas, mashed potatoes, and fried green tomatoes (my new favorite).

Here are some pictures from the week:







What a wonderful week it was!

No comments: