Saturday, August 23, 2008

I'm busy and I love it.



Tomorrow is Saturday and I'm going to work in my room and on some planning stuff. Kevin has to work in the morning anyway. Plus, I actually like being at school. Bella's going with me, and I think there are going to be a couple of other doggies there for her to play with!

All I have left to do is to call my students to tell them that I am their teacher and figure out a few things about our new math curriculum, which is very confusing to me right now.

As I write, Kevin is sitting next to me on the couch playing his silly video game. Earlier I made a sarcastic comment about how I was so lucky to marry a man who is obsessed with video games and is such a winner. He told me I wouldn't be able to find a guy his age that was not. He didn't think it was too funny when I asked him if that was a challenge ;) I'm kidding though, I really don't think he's obsessed; he just plays alot while I am busy doing other things.

Well I hate to write so little, but I have to run. I have another long day tomorrow and it's already late!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehehe

So here's my story:

Last Friday, I had the day off, so I spent 7 hours cleaning our dirty house.

Monday, Jack had the day off, so he spent 7 hours playing Tiger Woods Golf on the PS2.

Sorry, but Kevin may be right about the men.