Howdy, all! As promised, here we are for Tattle-Tale Tuesday!!! I must preface this post with the dissappointing news that for the latter part of last week, the tattle book was lost and thus not "tattled" in. Rather, I should say the tattle book was "accidentally" misplaced into somebody's desk. A certain somebody who loves to write in it multiple times a day. Hmm...suspicious.
We'll make do with what we have!
Here we go...
1. S on trew a rack at my fase. translation: S threw a rock at my face.
2. I was like wely disponted at G and R bous they was not pintisht to you Then they look at me like ment. translation: I was really dissappointed at G and R because they were not paying attention to you. Then they looked at me like mean. (See picture below, in case it was not detailed enough of a tattle for you):
3. S was paly with the poty. translation: S was playing with the potty. UM....when was this and why did I not know about it? Maybe we need to have another talk about when it is OKAY to tattle...like in the rock incident above as well. I'd say splashing around in a public toilet warrants a verbal tattle, wouldn't you???
4. R open my locr and pot my baback undr Erin. translation: R opened my locker and put my backpack under Erin.
5. I was wrceg in my jrnl then S stardid to play with his floose box and he toked lowd in his wispr fon. translation: I was writing in my journal then S started to play with his fluency box and he talked loud in his whisper phone.
6. K stiked his tung at A and A. For Mrs. White. love A and A.
7. D dot let me rit to they are mesinup my sesint. translation: D doesnt let me write. They are messing up my sentence.
8. N wet down the cher. translation: N went down the chair. What does that mean? You got me.
9. K hit me on the sint win K hit me like four time and he wen bac and I omos crin. translation: K hit me on the side. When K hit me like four times and he went back I was almost crying.
----------------and my favorite, accompanied by a very detailed picture--------------------
10. A was skreme at me and I tod him to bles stow he did not lisin. I did not like it. translation: A was screaming at me and I told him to stop but he did not listen. I did not like it.