Saturday, February 21, 2009

My new Acadia!!!

I finally had time to take pics of my Acadia! We call it my "fancy car," lol. It's not all that fancy, really, but it's fancy for us!

Side View


From the Front


Plenty of cargo space, even with the third row


The dash






My favorite features so far:

1. Tri-climate control. Right now we only use the driver and passenger, but it's nice since we are never able to agree on temperature!

2. OnStar wth navigation

3. Hands free calling with bluetooth through my phone - I can have a conversation through my car speakers!

4. The "magic" back-up camera that appears in my rear-view mirror when I put the car in reverse, and the lights and beeps that go along with the sensor.

We'll see what else I discover as I play around with it.

I hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments: